wow what timezone are you in?
GMT +8. it sux leaving for school at 7AM knowing y’all are blogging right then
it is 11:30PM i should be sleepy.
i think what pmmm taps into is that girls are always brave and girls are always willing to die for something and it behooves the laws of the cosmos to support and cherish the fuck out of that and pave the way for all that roaring desperate worldbreaking heroism.
#joan of arc is universal girls will always take that arrow in the shoulder they will always save orleans they will always be tied to that #stake. so you have to save them. you have to. #this is a universe that cherishes girls. (via gatheringbones)
I’m a drawer
THANK YOU FOR THIS POST.
ITS HERE I HAVE FOUND WHAT I MUST PRINT AND PUT ON MY BINDER FOR ALL TO SEE
what i learned from school
- im a fucking piece of shit
- everybody else is also a fucking piece of shit
- mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell
Asked by Anonymous
Ty friend, you too!
important life advice from umineko
i love Pause, i love Zisteau, i love Vechs and Etho and I JUST LOVE ALL THE MINDCRACKERS SO MUCH
i don’t want to spoil anything but john egbert is not stuck in his home
- Song about love: Thinking of my otp
- Song about loss: Thinking of my otp
- Song that does not fit my otp at all: Imagines AU to fit song and otp